While there may be many options for anti-aging, a facelift is one of the best as it can accomplish many things injectables and fillers just can’t. A facelift is an enduring procedure due to its effective and ability to help decrease wrinkles and facial sagging. If you’re considering a facelift, here are some important things you should know about the recovery process! If you would like to schedule a consultation to learn more, contact us here.
- You will experience some swelling, bruising, and tenderness for about 2 weeks.
- You should sleep with your head elevated to help minimize the swelling.
- Prescription antibiotics will prevent infection, and pain medication will ease discomfort.
- Most of your sutures will be removed 7 days after surgery, and the rest will be removed 10 days after.
- You can return to work after 2 weeks.
- You should should avoid exercising for at least 4 weeks.
- You will be fully healed and be able to see your final results after 3 months.